Taylor 1528 (OBSOLETE) REPLACED WITH t-1736 Wireless Weather Station
NO LONGER AVAILABLE: SEE T-1736
Our Taylor® Weatherguide series, a digital line of in/door/outdoor thermometers, follows the tradition of quality and craftsmanship that Taylor® is famous for. With several models available there's one to match your desired features and benefits at a variety of price points. This series is easy to use and easy to understand. It is simple, reliable and accurate.
The Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station with Remote Sensor, Hygrometer, Forecast, Atomic Clock, Calendar and Barometric Pressure Readings (Model #1528) includes indoor/outdoor temperature readings.
- Indoor Temperature Reading: 14° to 158°F x 0.1° (-10° to 70°C x 0.1°)
- Outdoor Temperature Reading with sensor only: 14° to 158°F x 0.1° (-10° to 70°C x 0.1°)
- Outdoor Temperature Reading with Probe: -40° to 158°F x 0.1° (-40° to 70°C x 0.1°)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity reading: 20 to 99% RH x 1%'
- Wireless remote sensor reads up to 200 ft away (one sensor included - supports up to 2 additional remote sensors - model #1536 - that can be purchased separately)
- 3.4" Multi-Line LCD Shows Indoor & Outdoor Temperature & Indoor & Outdoor Humidity
- High/low temp recall
- Blue back light for easy reading
- Min/Max Recall
- 10' Cord For Outdoor Temp.
- Wireless Remote Sensor With LCD Reads 200' From Base
- Stand Or Wall Mount
- F/C Switch-Able
- Atomic Clock With Alarm & Snooze
- Month & Day Calendar
- Moon Phase Indicator
- Barometric Pressure Readings
- Weather Indicator Forecast
- Comfort Level Indicator
- 12-24 Hour Forecast
- Low Battery Indicator
- Use Up To 3 Remotes (1 Included)
- Base Requires 2 "AAA" Batteries (Not Included)
- Remote 2 "AA" Batteries (Not Included)
- AC Adaptor Included.
Product Dimensions: 6.25'' x 4.75'' x 1''