P250 Pocket Thermistor Thermometer
Our P250 easily fits in a pocket or a bag. The probe clips safely & securely to the side of the thermometer, out of harm's way when not in use. The P250 switches on when the probe is swung away from the instrument case and switches off when it is folded back.
• Reduced tip probe for faster readings.
• Probe can be angled to suit usage.
• Readings clearly shown on the large LCD display.
• Type T thermocouple measurement range covers frozen foods to hot plates, fats and oils.
• °F or °C display.
• LEDs for error free indication of temperature zones.
• Auto switch off for even longer battery life.
• Flashing LEDs for Instant Temperature Indication:
- Yellow for cold holding (below 40°F).
- Green for hot holding (140°F to 180°F)
- Red for cooked ground beef (160F).
• 9 Volt Alkaline Battery. Battery Life 300 hours minimum.
• Type T Thermocouple Sensor.
• -58°F to +482°F Range.
• 0.1°F Resolution. Ambient operating range is -4°F to 122°F, 10 to 90% RH non condensing.
• Auto Shut Off After 5 minutes.
• Dimensions: 6.7" (probe retracted) x 2.0" x 0.94" with 4.3" Probe.
Order as P250C for Degrees CelsiusOrder as P250C for Degrees Celsiuss