MJED175-91 LED Thermometer
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 120 °F / -40 to 50 °C
- CASE MATERIAL: Dark red acrylic.
- DISPLAY: High intensity red LED, 0.56" high.
- UPDATE TIME: 4 seconds.
- RESOLUTION: 1 °F.
- ACCURACY: ± 2 °F.
- RECALIBRATION: Adjustment screw accessed from rear of case.
- CONNECTION: Plain sensor standard, consult drop-down table for other choices.
- SENSOR LEAD: PVC coated wire soldered directly to the instrument at the rear of the case. 96" lead length standard. Other lengths available up to 1000 feet.
- SENSOR: Thermistor type, furnished standard plain with nickel-plated copper bulb. See drop-down table for other types.
- POWER: 12 VAC or 12 VDC. Optional transformer (110 VAC to 12 VAC) sold separately.